The MECE Muse Unplugged podcast has been relaunched after a year hiatus. The podcast show now focuses on helping go-getters on their journey to greatness. In 12 episodes, season 2 will focus on the Science of Success and this trailer highlights the following upcoming guests:
- Bobbie Carlton: Founder of Innovation Women, one of the largest online women’s only speaking bureau
- Bianca J Jackson: Owner of Brickrose Exchange, Baltimore’s premiere coworking space for creatives and social entrepreneurs
- Mark Metry: Host of Humans 2.0, one of the world’s top podcast shows focused on celebrating humanity
- Jessicah Pierre: Political Blogger and Founder of Queens Company, a community focused on empowering women of color
- Ashley Pare: Founder of Own Your Worth, a negotiation advisory firm
- Amanda Hennessey: Owner of Boston Public Speaks and San Diego Public Speaks, a public speaking training company
The first episode of season 2 drops on July 29, 2019.